To prepare young people–intellectually, spiritually, and physically–to be successful leaders in both Christian and non-Christian environments.
We seek to produce leaders who are equipped with the Word of God and the power of the Holy Spirit.
Jubilee Christian Academy inspires students to think critically; To work independently and in partnership with others; and to develop a global, Christ-centered perspective for their lives.
Confident | Prepared | Real
Confident, Prepared, Real
At JCA, we believe it is our job to ensure that every student is CONFIDENT in who they are and in their identity in Christ Jesus, PREPARED for life, and has REAL relationship with God. It is not surprising that this "motto" spells out CPR, which is aimed at saving lives. But,isnt that what a school is supposed to do...save lives? Through CPR, we are making the students more mature and grounded in the Word of God, which in turn makes our communities stronger. Join us in this effort by enrolling you children today!
With Christ as the center of all we do in the classroom, we seek to:
- Create a peaceful, productive and loving environment for learning.
- All Jubilee Christian Academy staff members have accepted Jesus Christ as their personal savior.
- They are committed to leading Christ-centered lives guided by the Holy Spirit.
- Our learning environment is more dynamic, more focused and more creative because we are challenged to be living examples of excellence and faithfulness for Christ.
We believe every student should aspire to achieve excellence in the following areas:
- Bible, English,Mathematics, Science, Foreign Language, History and the Arts.
- Each student also should develop critical thinking skills anchored in the Word of God.
- This approach to education will impart Godly wisdom and understanding to each individual and bring honor to the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We strive to ensure that each student has an awareness of God's plan of salvation with the opportunity to accept Jesus Christ as his or her personal savior.
- Our greatest hope is that every child and young person becomes an effective leader in the kingdom of God.