JCA ADMISSIONS PROCESS
Thank you for considering Jubilee Christian Academy. JCA has offered Christian education since 1993. It is our vision to train children "in the way they should go" so that they will love the Lord God with all their heart, mind, soul and strength.
In order to complete the application process and receive an interview with the administration, please complete following items:
- 1. An application must be completed (including the Recommendations, Emergency Care Authorization and Parent Commitment forms) and submitted along with a $25 non-refundable application fee.
- 2. Please provide the school with a copy of last year’s transcript or report card and a copy of the most recent achievement test scores if available.
- 3. An admissions test should be scheduled through the JCA office. Admissions test scores must be available prior to the interview.
- 4. All new families are required to have an interview with JCA administration. The student applicant and at least one parent must attend this interview.
- 5. Any student registering for the first time in Florida will need to furnish the school with an original “Well Check Up” physical examination not more than one year old. This has to be done by a Florida physician. Also required are documented records indicating that the child complies with the minimum requirements for immunization according to Florida law (an original blue card). Any registration requires both physical examination and immunization records when registering. Students at JCA who have attended a Florida school can obtain these records from the previously attended school. Students cannot attend JCA unless their cumulative health records are on file.
- 6. Children enrolling in Kindergarten (K5) must be five years old on or before September 30th. Younger children may be enrolled in the K2, K3, or K4 programs. They must be two, three, or four years old (respectively) on or before September 1st.
- 7. Copies of the student’s birth certificate and Social Security Card.
Once completed, send these forms to:
Jubilee Christian Academy
5910 North “W” Street
Pensacola, FL 32505
After completing the steps listed above, you will be notified of acceptance or non-acceptance in a timely manner. Thank you for considering Jubilee Christian Academy for your child. We look forward to a promising year for your family. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to call the Registrar at 850-494-2477 ext 216.
You can also email us at email@example.com